Winchester Supreme shells

go_okfishin

According to the Winchester Rep at the NWTF convention they are being discontinued, I have been buying all I can. The Double X is the replacement. I have so much confidence in the Supreme load though I am not taking any chance. Dicks had some.

catman529

Rockhound said:
catman529 said:
I picked up a box today at Franklin gun shop. Thanks for the tip... I'm now in business

The ones i offered are still yours if we get together
Thanks man. I can use em to shoot some paper so I don't have to cut into the brand new box yet :D

Let me know when you can come and scout yanahli, I am planning on next friday or saturday, will let you know for sure when I see the new work schedule tonight

pledbetter

I picked up a box of the double x 5 shot yesterday just to compare to the extended range , @ 40 yards through my 870 super mag and kicks choke I honestly didnt see a difference in the pattern. I didnt count pellets but there really wasnt a need to either.

Rockhound

pledbetter said:
I picked up a box of the double x 5 shot yesterday just to compare to the extended range , @ 40 yards through my 870 super mag and kicks choke I honestly didnt see a difference in the pattern. I didnt count pellets but there really wasnt a need to either.

Post some pics i wanna see a lead pattern that is as good at 40 as a high density load

Spurhunter

Rockhound said:
pledbetter said:

Post some pics i wanna see a lead pattern that is as good at 40 as a high density load

x2.

G8rntn

Shot some Winchester supremes 2oz #6 3 inch at 30 yards from my new 535 turkey thug and it blew my mind!!! Have 4 shells left. Guess I need to go look today for more.

deerhunter10

dunhams in Columbia has a couple boxes left I saw them today a little earier. they have a billion boxes of Remington nitros it seems like. about 10 boxes of federal flight control wad and a few hornady. all 3 inch except the nirtos they had some 3 1/2

catman529

I was in columbia on friday, but doesn't matter now, I have the shells. Thanks for the tip deerhunter10 maybe someone will find what they are looking for.

Latest posts