Turkey Shells

Rakkin6

Hey if anyone in the Clarksville area needs some shells I have some. I have some of the Winchester Supreme 3.5" shells. I have 8 of them. So two are missing out of the box. I shot 2 of them out of my Mossberg 535 and called it quits. They rattled my spinster so I dropped down to a 3". That was my first turkey gun and it is super light. I would be willing to meet up and give you a super fair price. I won't be using them and I hate to see them not get used.

Attachments

• WIN_STH104.jpg
    WIN_STH104.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 35

cbhunter

Hey if anyone in the Clarksville area needs some shells I have some. I have some of the Winchester Supreme 3.5" shells. I have 8 of them. So two are missing out of the box. I shot 2 of them out of my Mossberg 535 and called it quits. They rattled my spinster so I dropped down to a 3". That was my first turkey gun and it is super light. I would be willing to meet up and give you a super fair price. I won't be using them and I hate to see them not get used.

I would kee the shells and sell that dang 535 lol

I've had one and it's BY FAR the hardest kicking gun I've ever shot. 835 is rather mild in comparison.

Latest posts