Who else hopes USC will upset the Bammers?

Vermin93

USC has a lot of 4-Star talent and a respectable amount of 5-Star talent, cur. If they are coached up and get some good QB play, they could hang. They have not yet named who will replace Cody Kessler as starting QB.

Bammers are currently 10.5 point favorites.

THEdonkey0515

I dislike both..... I would like to see the reaction, and comments the bammers would have if they lost game #1 in texas to a PAC-12 team.... So I guess I will be a USC fan for that game.

Zulu

THEdonkey0515":14gxgsay said:
I would like to see the reaction, and comments the bammers would have if they lost game #1 in texas to a PAC-12 team..

Bama should win, but it won't be the end of the world if they don't. USC has a ton of talent, and the Tide have some question marks, particularly on offense.

I suspect that Bama will be able to overwhelm them with D, and give the offense enough breathing room to pull out the win, but we'll see. That's why they play the game.

PalsPal

Zulu":nbv46l5b said:
Bama should win, but it won't be the end of the world if they don't. USC has a ton of talent, and the Tide have some question marks, particularly on offense.

I suspect that Bama will be able to overwhelm them with D, and give the offense enough breathing room to pull out the win, but we'll see. That's why they play the game.

A loss in that game would not kill their NC hopes. Now, if they lost that one and again in Knoxville, they'd be toast :D !

As long as they have no turnovers, and Kiffin doesn't try to get cute in the passing game, Bama will win by two TDs.

Zulu

PalsPal":2ew44d49 said:
Now, if they lost that one and again in Knoxville, they'd be toast :D !

So, PayPal :poke: , you still sticking by your prediction that UT beats Bama twice this season? If so maybe we can set up a little friendly wager... :stir:

mtn cur

680ce497de9686965de9ce6e1bbb794b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PalsPal

Zulu":2bd4nxux said:
So, PayPal :poke: , you still sticking by your prediction that UT beats Bama twice this season? If so maybe we can set up a little friendly wager... :stir:

Do NOT make fun of my dog's name! You've crossed the line!

BTW, I don't bet, especially on things outside of my control. Now, if we're playing a sport against each other, then maybe; but probably not because just the win is satisfaction enough for me. I still have an afterglow from last night's wallyball games against some 20 something young guns :D !

But yes two wins over the tide is very possible. However, one is more likely, and if I get to choose, I'd prefer it in the SEC champ game ;) !

Zulu

PalsPal":w5fzj1mu said:
Do NOT make fun of my dog's name! You've crossed the line!

BTW, I don't bet, especially on things outside of my control.

My apologies to the puppy. You can insult a man's lineage, truck, and gun, but his dog is off limits :D .

FWIW, I really didn't consider it a bet, just an opportunity to either treat or be treated to good steak while arguing over college football, hunting, politics, and whatever.

Maybe some other time.

Latest posts