Which brand of binos yall have.

Model70Man

Brunton Epoch 8x42
Promaster Infinity Elite ELX 8x42 ED.

The Promaster bino's are awesome. However, I rarely use bino's anymore.

Vermin93

Poser said:
Vermin93 said:
6x30 Leupold Yosemite
6x32 Vortex Viper
8x33 Minox BD BR ASPH
8x42 Cabela's Pine Ridge
8.5x50 Vortex Razor
10x42 Cabela's Outfitter (Steiner)
10x42 Cabela's Euro (Meopta)
12x42 Nikon Monarch ATB

Favorites are the Vortex and Cabela's Euros. Only ones I don't ever use are the Nikons. Not a fan of 12x42.

Dang, son. :) My next purchase will be a set of Vortex Razors.

Yes, it looks like total overkill. Forgot to mention that I have no wife, no ex-wife and no kids. I do have a low-maintenance girlfriend. Somehow these circumstances have caused me to accumulate too much hunting and fishing gear. I am slowly selling off and giving away things I don't use. The Vortex Razors aren't going anywhere, though. They are awesome.

I do like having a 6x, 8x and 10x for different situations. In Tennessee I mostly use the 6x or 8x unless I'm sitting on a really big field. Then it's 10x time.

Boone 58

Appleman said:
I have Nikon 10+42. Best pair for $250 any day!! Prostaff serious camo pattern

Invested 450 in 8x42 in the 2004 season, and one of the best investments in equipement I have ever made!!!! Steiners!

Hawk11

Vortex Diamondbacks, great customer service, I sent my pair back after 4 years of hard use to repair one thing, they took care of 4 items.

Bottom Hunter

stik said:
Bottom Hunter said:
Nikon Monarch...very nice and clear.

these. 10x42 ATB camo. I like them so much that I replaced a stolen pair with the exact same thing.

To be more specific, mine are the Nikon Monarch 3 ATB 10x42 waterproof. Black

I can't remember what I paid for them......but they are as good of a pair on binoculars as I have ever owned...I guess hunting so much in timber I didn't really need a good pair. I had another pair that I dropped out of the tree stand and they broke. At that point I had to replace those and just decided to buy a good pair and found these on sale.

These are very compact and clear. I have only one complaint and that is the lense covers don't really stay on very well. They are designed to fit inside the lense opening on the opening away from the eye and not around the outer rim, if you can understand what I am describing.. I guess that design enhances the whole waterproof system, I do not know.

I will say that they regularly sell for 250 bucks , but I bought them on sale last year after the season. Not sure where, but odds are it was from BPS or Cabela's....I would never pay $200.00 or more for binoculars and as rough as I am on everything I use to hunt, I always go as cheap as possible. Heck, my deer rifle was made in 1983..lol, but still killing deer!!

I really like these and unless I drop them or something like that, they'll be the last ones I ever buy....being an old man and all..lol!!

Latest posts