What temp?

MUP

I don't think it has anything to do with being spoiled in the desert. I have family that live at 9,500 feet outside Denver that come to hunt every year in TN. These family members deal with temps way below zero all winter long. Yet they will all say they've never been so cold as hunting in 28-degree weather in TN. Our air holds a lot of moisture, and moisture in the air is one of the things that make it feel exceptionally cold.
And it's gonna be cold out there this week for sure! I'm heading out after work and already shivering thinking about it! :D

Omega

I've used one years ago but haven't in a long time. We have some box blinds and while they're comfortable, block the wind, and let you get away with more movement I still prefer to be in a tree stand all because I can't hear anything in a box.
Get some ear muffs like the Howard Leights, even buttoned up I hear more than when I'm in the open without them.

As to the temp, it must have been the humidity or something because it's showing 40 deg right now and I'm comfortable.

TNlandowner

23 - 24 degrees yesterday morning.... was a perfect time to fire up the Coleman heater, have a cup of hot coffee from the Stanley thermos, and enjoy the morning in comfort.
20231129_060736.jpg