What Swamp Kings DIDN'T show!

PalsPal

Finished it last night (4 episodes).

I came away with many of the same feelings that were expressed in the article linked above.

There is much that isn't mentioned. It didn't even cover Meyer's last year nor his departure.

It was still entertaining.

I'd really like to see one of these documentaries that covered Butch's final year, Pruitt's era (and the fan revolt against hiring Schiano. Of, and could someone PLEASE come clean if we were ever close to getting Gruden), and the transition to Heuple.

It would be must-see TV, but you'd need at least a dozen episodes to cover it all.

THEdonkey0515

Finished it last night (4 episodes).

I came away with many of the same feelings that were expressed in the article linked above.

There is much that isn't mentioned. It didn't even cover Meyer's last year nor his departure.

It was still entertaining.

I'd really like to see one of these documentaries that covered Butch's final year, Pruitt's era (and the fan revolt against hiring Schiano. Of, and could someone PLEASE come clean if we were ever close to getting Gruden), and the transition to Heuple.

It would be must-see TV, but you'd need at least a dozen episodes to cover it all.
Start at Fulmers last season to finally having a decent 11 win season last year would be a heck of a documentary.

THEdonkey0515

Yes it would. Kiffin's year would be several episodes worth, culminating in the couch burning.
Kiffin leaving in middle of night only to get fired at an airport. Dooley's hygiene speeches, and orange pants. CBJs brink by brink slogans ,but still finding a way to get two of the VOLS biggest wins in the last 10 years. Pruitt giving away McMoney.