That Didn't Take Long

Spurhunter

Didn't take long for Little Nicky Satan to start crying that 2 loss alabama deserves to be in the playoff. It's interesting that he notes they lost 2 games on the last play of the game and could easily be 12-0, but doesn't mention they won 2 games on the last play of the game and could just as easily be 8-4. Let's hope Georgia, TCU, USC, and Michigan take care of business and the playoff consists of those 4 teams that actually deserve to be there.

7mm08

Didn't take long for Little Nicky Satan to start crying that 2 loss alabama deserves to be in the playoff. It's interesting that he notes they lost 2 games on the last play of the game and could easily be 12-0, but doesn't mention they won 2 games on the last play of the game and could just as easily be 8-4. Let's hope Georgia, TCU, USC, and Michigan take care of business and the playoff consists of those 4 teams that actually deserve to be there.

Nicky is a Democrat and is good at spreading the " narrative ", and will leave those last second WINS out when pleading his real case….. " it's for the children" AKA BUMMER FANS!

PillsburyDoughboy

tn got skull drug up and down the field to a 44th ranked team. No way they should be in the top 10 at this point. Certainly NOT deserving of a top 4 spot. I digress.
Saban makes some excelent ovservations/ arguments about "We've lost two games to top-10 opponents, both on the last play of the game and both on the road. We could have easily won both games but didn't." But they were still a loss and ALABAMA has to live with that.

ALABAMA has not played at a top 4 level all season and no reason to belive they will start now. After Watching the Ohio State / Michigan Game Saturday which was the first time I have watched these two teams play this season they are both worthy of a top 4 spot. Clearly Georgia is on top of things. Which leaves who is #4 ???? NOBODY seems to want it they way they are playing. TCU certainly has the record to say they deserve the top 4 spot but I think they will get crushed against a Ohio State team. They look small in size comparison. I think the playoff committe looks at these things when deciding who gets the top 4 spots. Look at all those years UCF had a 10-0 season and did not get in the top 4.

So #4 is up for grabs is what Saban is saying.

Trey13

Seth Meyers Dude GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
tn got skull drug up and down the field to a 44th ranked team. No way they should be in the top 10 at this point. Certainly NOT deserving of a top 4 spot. I digress.
Saban makes some excelent ovservations/ arguments about "We've lost two games to top-10 opponents, both on the last play of the game and both on the road. We could have easily won both games but didn't." But they were still a loss and ALABAMA has to live with that.

ALABAMA has not played at a top 4 level all season and no reason to belive they will start now. After Watching the Ohio State / Michigan Game Saturday which was the first time I have watched these two teams play this season they are both worthy of a top 4 spot. Clearly Georgia is on top of things. Which leaves who is #4 ???? NOBODY seems to want it they way they are playing. TCU certainly has the record to say they deserve the top 4 spot but I think they will get crushed against a Ohio State team. They look small in size comparison. I think the playoff committe looks at these things when deciding who gets the top 4 spots. Look at all those years UCF had a 10-0 season and did not get in the top 4.

If they could have won them they would have won them. Stop being a sore loser and accept your "participation trophy"! 🤣

buckaroo

I believe they are 20th

Spurhunter

Saban makes some excelent ovservations/ arguments about "We've lost two games to top-10 opponents, both on the last play of the game and both on the road. We could have easily won both games but didn't."
They also WON 2 games on the last play of the game and could just as easily be 8-4. Why can't you admit that?

Latest posts