What, no UT v UK thread?

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Serious question: is UT's o-line that great, are there rbs that great, or both, to have that consistently potent if a running attack? I mean, they don't even hide what they are going to do and they still keep churning out yards.

UK has stayed in this game better than I expected, but I had to turn it off to out the kids in bed so I can only check the box score. They seem to have some seriously dangerous quick-strike weapons, but they are wildly inconsistent

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Exactly. Why do they keep calling the QB on a designed run play?! He's afraid to take a hit and folds like a dollar when defenders get within a couple yards of him.
And besides that, UT's running game (with the running backs) is quite effective.

MUP

I believe Milton lives to just do their quirky little celebration dances, whether they make a TD or a 1st down. 🙄 Earlier in the game he made a short pass that went for a 1st down, and he does the Superman pull at his jersey like he just won the championship.

LY

Really, option play to the short side of the field while trying to run down the clock.

Edit: I did like Milton trying to slide before going out of bounds.

cbhunter

Good game. To whine just a tad; that completion they gave UT when the receiver clearly did not have COMPLETE control of the ball when he went out of bounds led to 3 points.
I believe that should have been incomplete pass. Not from lack of control but I thought the foot came up before catching.

But it was one of those plays you just have to go with call on the field after review. If it had been called incomplete, it would have remained incomplete after the review

PalsPal

I believe that should have been incomplete pass. Not from lack of control but I thought the foot came up before catching.

But it was one of those plays you just have to go with call on the field after review. If it had been called incomplete, it would have remained incomplete after the review

Had that same play happened last week, do you think it would have stood 😁?

It wasn't a catch.

But, it was good to see them call the clapping penalty again 👏 o_O! The guy has probably clapped every play on defense since grade school, and now it's a penalty.

bowhunterfanatic

I thought the officiating was almost as bad tonight as it was last week. Just not as one sided. Lots of bad / missed calls both ways I thought. That said I'm sure glad we pulled that one out. I felt like we would lose basically the whole second half. Also thought both teams defensive game plans were AWFUL.

Latest posts