What, no UT v UK thread?

Gravey

Only saw the first half. Wife and I came to Gatlinburg and were up at 5:15 to go hike Mt LeConte (that's 4:15 our time). After a sit in the hot tub and a couple beers my eyes couldn't stay open for the second half and I fell asleep. UT did what they needed to do but just couldn't put the cats away. Leary looked like an All American and completed every 3rd and long it seemed for a first down. Glad they pulled it out. Oh and the catch and the end of the first half…I didn't think was a catch. Thought his foot was off the ground before he had control but not enough video evidence to overturn it. Had it been called incomplete initially it wouldn't have been overturned either. But hey I'll take the W! 🍊

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
It is frustrating when a team continues to make the same simple mistakes as if the coaches don't cover it nor go over it in practice. Of course, it may be that the player is trying to cheat or is just not too bright. A defensive player clapping when the opposing offense uses the handclap as part of their starting signal is an easy call for the officials.

JBell

Good game. To whine just a tad; that completion they gave UT when the receiver clearly did not have COMPLETE control of the ball when he went out of bounds led to 3 points.
So the zebras had orange and white stripes this week and the UT fans are ok with that…… imagine the hypocrisy…….😂

Displaced_Vol

It was a tough game. If you've got a QB that's struggling just hope we're on the schedule cause we can sure help fix whatever ails them.
Kind of figured it'd be a tight game but I don't think anybody thought we'd handle Ray Davis and let Leary shine but here we are-

I thought Keyton was OB on that catch too, so we caught a break there for sure.

Joe played great. If he does that every week we'll at least have a chance. Our RBs are bad ass. I heard Wright was dinged up in the second half so I hope that's nothing too serious- be good to rest him up with Uconn up next.

JBell

So it's a undisciplined team that's drawing a lot of flags week to week…… or was this zebra a real estate agent in Tuscaloosa as well?

volboy

So it's a undisciplined team that's drawing a lot of flags week to week…… or was this zebra a real estate agent in Tuscaloosa as well?
Nah. He is a horse rancher in Lexington. :cool:

The mildcats are either last or next to last in penalties a game. They only had 4 last night and all were presnap penalties. 1 on defense and 3 procedures on offense.

Last edited:

deerfanatic

Good game. To whine just a tad; that completion they gave UT when the receiver clearly did not have COMPLETE control of the ball when he went out of bounds led to 3 points.
My personal belief is that was a makeup call for a couple of holds that let Kentucky score that were pretty obvious. I can't even begin to understand how that catch was reviewable since we had already snapped the ball and then to give the timeout and take it back to the end of the play and out the time on the clock. The whole thing was just terrible.

Latest posts