What did you do today in the reloading room?

rodeojoe

I was reloading some 40S&W last night when my SDB decided it needed a break. Yeah, that's not a figure of speech either. The screw that holds the shell plate on broke on the return stroke. I had planned on sending the SDB to Dillon for them to do the clean and lube but opted to get some reloads stocked up first. Guess I'll be getting that done now.
I've got the press ready to be packed up and shipped, just waiting on the RMA from Dillon.

Ouch...

Acorn

IMG_0682.jpeg
Fireformed some brass for my 243 Ackley.

Remi

Yesterday I messed with a friends heavy 6cm off the bench at 100yds just getting everything zeroed for load work.

I checked zero on my T3x lite in 7mm08 139 BTSP load and then I checked zero on my .358 Win. Going from an 18lb rifle to a 7lb rifle was an attention getter for recoil. I had also forgotten just how snotty my .358 Win was when revved up with 220's at 2475fps.

kckndrgn

Had a bunch of 9mm and 40S&W rounds that were "funky" at my last range trip. After one extremely hot round I decided to stop shooting those rounds and switched to some factory rounds for the remainder of my range time. Yesterday I pulled the bullets and dumped the powder from each round. These were not my reloads, old round I had accumulated over the years that I decided to finally shoot up. Yeah, nope, not worth it. Took a little over an hour and 100 rounds of 9mm and 80 rounds of 40 are separated and ready to be reloaded.

fairchaser

I loaded 200 rds of .308 for the Regional F Class two day match this weekend at MSSA. I'm excited about the match. There will be some stiff out of state competition coming too!

PickettSFHunter

I'm trying to find a load for 165 tipped GameKings in 7mm RM. I've tried several different charges of H4350 at several different OAL's and can't get anything to shoot. This is a rifle that generally shoots anything really well. Just kind of stuck now and not wanting to waste any more components.

Stumper

Friend asked me to load him up some 9mm for a new glock he just got. Loaded him 50 115 JHP's and 50 115 XTP's. Sized, Expanded and Primed 200 more. Sized 885 .38 spl. and 185 .357. Watched the race as I have TV out in the building while spending quality time with my Hound who is the supervisor.