Reloading class

Jcalder

If you go thru with this and would like to add a comparator I'll donate my time to make them if you supply the materials at $12 each.
I'll let you know, thanks!

Omega

If you go thru with this and would like to add a comparator I'll donate my time to make them if you supply the materials at $12 each.
Heck I would be in on that deal.

Pilchard

Step one: speak with 2-3 different attorneys to understand your risk exposure. I would make sure the risk/reward was skewed wildly in my favor before teaching a class.

At minimum, you need a separate LLC in place just to shelter yourself from going bankrupt due to another person's mistake. Insurance wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Jcalder

I started with the Hornady lock n load kit, I believe it's a solid kit and the press is as good as any others. Like any other kits though, you will make upgrades.
If it wasn't for the digital scale, I would agree. But to upgrade the scale I'm back at the rcbs press kit I originally looked at. The Lee is possibly the cheapest route, even if you threw the safety scale in the trash and got a better balance beam.

Jcalder

Step one: speak with 2-3 different attorneys to understand your risk exposure. I would make sure the risk/reward was skewed wildly in my favor before teaching a class.

At minimum, you need a separate LLC in place just to shelter yourself from going bankrupt due to another person's mistake. Insurance wouldn't be a bad idea either.
I'm still studying on the legalities of it. But the end user has to assume some liability. That's not to say that something can't come back to bite me.

Jcalder

Following this since I've invested in some primers and powder but still haven't decided on which kit.
If you know what to actually buy, or what you want, you can piece it together and come out much cheaper than buying a kit. I'm not really brand loyal and would/have used most of them. My trouble is trying to source the stuff for more than say 5 people

Latest posts