What did you do today in the reloading room?

Blockhouse

Just trying to start a fun thread. I stole this idea from another forum, a chance to tell us what your doing and keep the reloading forum alive!

I'm personally resizing 100 new(old stock) 35 rem cases that had alot of dented case mouthes. They just went into the tumbler, and as soon as they get done will be sizing them.

View attachment 120859
Tell me about your 35 rem load

DaveB

Dave you gonna be busy busy busy!
Yep--, punching out 500 9's a day. I get tired/bored and go to work on the other tasks. One Son has the 6.8 SPC and 280's, Other has 308 and some of the custom 223's, like the 855's, 60 gr Partitions, and the 70 gr Accubonds.

I should add I need to do a LOT of 22-250 (60 gr partitions) and 243 (90 gr accubonds and 100 gr partitions). .

Remi

Shot my Creedmoor at 600 a few days ago so I am going back today.

Brass needed annealed so I got that done this morning and I'll finish assembly this evening.

Remi

Target pics!

IMG_2356.jpeg

I beat up on my 6" plate some

We had a 12", 8" and 6". Conditions were great so I spent most of my time on it. I think I went 9/12 on the 6"

Last edited:

Remi

Loaded up some more 6.5 Creedmoor rounds and went back to 600. Conditions were good but different than the other day. I just didn't shoot as good today, not bad but not as good.

Still fun though

MUP

Loaded up some more 6.5 Creedmoor rounds and went back to 600. Conditions were good but different than the other day. I just didn't shoot as good today, not bad but not as good.

Still fun though
One shot, one hit, at 500. It was a bonus shot during a balloon shoot competition at 500 yards a couple years ago. :) Using my 6.5 CM Ruger Precision Rifle and 140 ELD-Ms over Superformance powder.

IMG_20220205_153408931.jpg

Remi

One shot, one hit, at 500. It was a bonus shot during a balloon shoot competition at 500 yards a couple years ago. :) Using my 6.5 CM Ruger Precision Rifle and 140 ELD-Ms over Superformance powder.

View attachment 183170

That's excellent shooting

I'm shooting a Ruger American Predator in a Magpul stock. My friend shoots a 6cm Ruger American Predator in a Magpul.

What optic are you using?

MUP

That's excellent shooting

I'm shooting a Ruger American Predator in a Magpul stock. My friend shoots a 6cm Ruger American Predator in a Magpul.

What optic are you using?
Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6x24x50. It does well so far out to 1000. Probably the most bang for my buck that I could hope for.

And yet I only placed 2nd. 🤔

Remi

Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6x24x50. It does well so far out to 1000. Probably the most bang for my buck that I could hope for.

And yet I only placed 2nd. 🤔

I shoot with a couple of guys that use those, they do well. I shoot an swfa 12x

Dang, 2nd is still quite solid.

MUP

I shoot with a couple of guys that use those, they do well. I shoot an swfa 12x

Dang, 2nd is still quite solid.
I was questioned after the match, as to how in the world I could hit a golf ball at that distance, but miss a 6" balloon?! Easy, the golf ball was hanging perfectly still when I shot, and the balloons were flopping up and down, left to right in the wind. 😁

Remi

I was questioned after the match, as to how in the world I could hit a golf ball at that distance, but miss a 6" balloon?! Easy, the golf ball was hanging perfectly still when I shot, and the balloons were flopping up and down, left to right in the wind. 😁

Wind reading is what separates people. Dialing for distance is no big deal if you have an established load with tight es/sd. The wind is ruthless, lol.

A guy at our 22lr match said poor or good wind calls at 50yds will move a score 15pts in either direction and I think he is spot on.

Blockhouse

I just received a box of 100 35 Hornady for my 35 Remington reloading. I'm back baby! Stuff seems to be in stock everywhere. I'm not sure my previous cast lead bullets were the ticket but I am still testing. Added a scope to the test as the ghost ring is not accurate with old eyes.

DaveB

Looking for Armscor FMJ 115 gr .356 diameter 2,000 or more quantity under 9 cents each.

Anyone sees them or has them Please let me know via PM

Latest posts