What company provides the best rifle quality today

DMAG

I have been looking for a 25-06 and have looked at all of them. I have never purchased a new rifle, just wanted to see what you guys opinions are for rifles made today.

280longshot

Remington 700's are hit and miss now days. I have a Remington 700 .280 that is scarey accurate. I love my Winchester M70 7x57, but I will not part with my Savage 7mm-08.
Savage has come a long way, go with a Savage and you will not regret.

KPH

I am Remington man and have a very accurit 700 in 25-06cal. I do have CZ's Rugers, and others. If I was wanting a god hi dolar gun I would start thing about a custom shop. It realy sounds like you need to look around and then make up your mind.

Kimberman

Kimber
Sako
CZ

Savages are very accurate rifles, and they shoot with the high dollar ones, but their fit, finish, and overall quality of their materials are no where near some of the others that cost more. To some that doesn't matter, to some it does.

PickettSFHunter

Ill say this... out of my Browning Abolt Medallion, Rem 700 ADL, Rem 700BDL, Rem 7400, Winchester M70 and Kimber 84M that I keep for deer hunting, I pick up the Kimber now 95% of the time. Definitely worth the money.

Gravey

Personally I like the winchester model 70's but before buying my last one looked hard at the Ruger Hawkeye and Sako A7. My brother-in-law bought a Weatherby Vanguard S2 from a member here and it is a sweet gun. Said its the best shooting gun he's ever owned. I also like like the TC Encore.

DMAG

I have been a Remington man for a long time, as That is all I have ever owned aside from my Smokeless Savage ML. I have loved all my remingtons of old, but the new ones seem to be hit or miss like said before. I need to keep it under $1000 for the rifle, so I cant afford a high high end rifle. It has had me worried about Remington, because of the Marlin quality issues in their lever guns.

Latest posts