What ammo?

Buzzard Breath

My Savage .308 has shot everything I've run through it good. And, I've shot a bunch of different manufactures and weights. It likes them all. I'm currently shooting the all copper Barnes Vor-tx 168 grain ttsx loads. I hunt some federal land and I see it all going lead-free in the near future.

CliffordN

I am not sure about these new tipped Core Lokts. Kinda old school, don't fix what ain't broken! WiIl look around and see what I can come up with.

ROVERBOY

I killed about 20 or so with a .308 and Hornady 150 gr. Interlocks. But, sometimes you won't get a exit hole. 180's might be better for that, or maybe 165's.

BigCityBubba

I am not sure about these new tipped Core Lokts. Kinda old school, don't fix what ain't broken! WiIl look around and see what I can come up with.
They still make the originals. They are about $8 a box cheaper than the new tipped ones. See if they have any at your local wally world. I shoot 150 corelokts out of mine. I used to shoot the 180s and they were a little more accurate but I dropped down to 150s to try and reduce the recoil a little.

Latest posts