Went shed hunting today

Outdoor life

Went on my uncles property today, for my first walk through. He has gotten nice bucks over the years there, so I went shed hunting. I didn't find a single shed, but I did find a new rub with deer dropping right next to it, so I don't think they have dropped here yet.

But my uncle found this on his property, and gave it to me, so atleast I went home with something.

IMG_5402_zps381597b3.jpg

mathews338

Outdoor life said:
Dodson Branch. I don't see many bucks, but lots of doe, and lots of turkey.
Dodson branch area probably has the lowest population of deer in the county. I go home that way after work sometimes and go over overton hill down to roaring river.

Outdoor life

mathews338 said:
Outdoor life said:
Dodson Branch. I don't see many bucks, but lots of doe, and lots of turkey.
Dodson branch area probably has the lowest population of deer in the county. I go home that way after work sometimes and go over overton hill down to roaring river.

Yes it does, but I live in the community as do the family members that allow me to hunt on their property. Where I'm at, like I said has a great doe population, but VERY few bucks.

I'm hoping to get a turkey this spring, and if I get paid enough, save up and buy a muzzleloader to get one of those doe next season. The Branch is full of squirrels and rabbits though haha.

Latest posts