Well That Was a Bummer

UTGrad

Weather just didn't cooperate this weekend. Tried to catch a break in the rain this afternoon and sat for 10 minutes and it started pouring. I think for many next weekend will be the archery opener do over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chunkandwind

Sat in a blind both mornings. Saw some does and fawns but wasn't chancing a blood trail in this rain. Fortunate to have a blind to sit in. First time in the woods with a bow(crossbow) in some time. Can't wait for this rain to stop but looks like it will be a few days.

Gobbler88

This is the first opening day I've missed in several seasons. My brother went to one of our spots for a bit yesterday morning and saw 2 pretty nice deer we have on camera, but they never came close enough for a shot. I won't be able to get out there until next Saturday, so good luck to anybody that gets to hunt this week.

fairchaser

Total washout this weekend. I felt like a racehorse all lathered up to race then put back in the stall. The forecast this morning shows rain thru next weekend. Glad we have a long bow season.

catman529

I lost my tree umbrella out of my treestand pack while checking cameras on Saturday. Went and hunted Sunday morning and got soaked completely through till I finally decided to climb down and head home. Poured water out of my boots when I got home. Going back today to look for that dang umbrella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JeepKuntry

I should know better, but I followed the weather app all the way Friday night till bedtime. Opted to hunt east on TVA land and didn't see anything. I was in my favorite spot too. But they missed the forecast for my lease and the weather held off. From now on I just pack and go and we'll see what the good Lord gives.

Latest posts