Well, had a good evening

MUP

Got to see a couple of good bucks. I would have ended my season on this guy had his main not been busted on the other side.
VID_20231205_155740204_exported_24481~4.jpg

Remington700

Had that happen a few years ago. Really nice buck came through with one side missing. Let him go with hopes to catch him in the future.

killingtime 41

That is a really good buck. But don't blame you with him being busted off. Never know what other big boy will show its face before it's all said and done good luck.

MUP

I'm going to tell your wife to get you a new phone for Christmas and to burn that 2001 model Nokia brick phone but nice buck and you'll catch up to the big one.

Do you think that's the big one that you couldn't get on and you were holding up your gun for a while about 2-3 weeks ago?
That's not the same buck. And that was also a reason I passed. The one that came thru just before dark was just hidden enough that I couldn't be absolutely certain of what he was, but I had the safety off and held on him until I just couldn't see at all, several times telling myself that he's better than the one you've already taken so shoot! But I passed on him as well. May never see either of them again, but I just wouldn't have been happy with the younger broken one, and don't like ground checking. ;)

Latest posts