Well is today going to be the day?

WilcoKen

Well I'll be. I got one. Dec 17-19 Old Hickory. But I'll probably be in MO. My son can hunt it though. He signed on the party.

GUNNERX2

Not waiting on any confirmation, didn't put in for the 1st draw. Am waiting on the 2nd & 3rd draw when hopefully more birds will be coming down. Even then, don't expect to be drawn but build up some points for next year.

XCR-2

Negative here, again. Do we going points for the first 2 draws this year? If so I will have a total of 5 going into tier 3

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Negative here, again. Do we going points for the first 2 draws this year? If so I will have a total of 5 going into tier 3
Negative here. No points for season long draw are awarded, if you don't draw in the segments, you get a point good for that segment only next year, any points from last year and before have been placed in segment 2.

rsimms

Thorny Cypress Pool 1: 12/17-12/19
Had TC 2 at the top of my list but excited to try number 1 too.
Stay in touch and I'll give you a report. I got Thorny Cypress Pool 1 opening weekend (Nov. 27-28). Of course it's ducks, which means it is all about the weather. We hunted Pool 1 three years ago and it was horrible weather and horrible hunting. You can read that tale of woe here: http://bit.ly/thornycypress Obviously hoping for better weather this year. Fingers crossed.

Displaced_Vol

Stay in touch and I'll give you a report. I got Thorny Cypress Pool 1 opening weekend (Nov. 27-28). Of course it's ducks, which means it is all about the weather. We hunted Pool 1 three years ago and it was horrible weather and horrible hunting. You can read that tale of woe here: http://bit.ly/thornycypress Obviously hoping for better weather this year. Fingers crossed.
Awesome. Will do and good luck to you all

TimberMan

When will they release the statistics of this draw? I'm curious if it went as planned or followed down the path of the first draw?

Latest posts