Well is today going to be the day?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
They SAID they were gonna draw today for the chance to hunt for 3 or 4 days in them there $30,000 duck blinds that they SAID they were going to put on the spots they stole from everyone and they SAID they were gonna brush.

Wonder if they will actually draw today?
Wonder if anyone will actually get drawn for them?
Wonder if they will have blinds in place by the opener?
Wonder if they will have brush on them?

Just wondering.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I suppose we shall see what happens. I have not yet gotten a notification about success or not with the draw. I am betting not.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I wonder if they fixed the "glitch" that occured last time that eliminated pretty much everyone that had any clue what they were doing when they applied?

WilcoKen

They SAID they were gonna draw today for the chance to hunt for 3 or 4 days in them there $30,000 duck blinds that they SAID they were going to put on the spots they stole from everyone and they SAID they were gonna brush.

Wonder if they will actually draw today?
Wonder if anyone will actually get drawn for them?
Wonder if they will have blinds in place by the opener?
Wonder if they will have brush on them?

Just wondering.
I'm not feelin' it. They are batting .000 this season.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I wonder if they fixed the "glitch" that occured last time that eliminated pretty much everyone that had any clue what they were doing when they applied?
I hope so, but I am not gonna hold my breath. No faith in Brandt to even pick up dog poop outta my yard at this point.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Wouldn't be surprised if they've already done it, but are pulling up tons of summary statistics to make sure they didn't mess up the preference choices like they did the season-long blind draw.

If they do notify people on time, it could be close of business today before the e-mails/app notifications go out.

WilcoKen

They are probably waiting til the very last second cause blinds ain't done. They know they'd catch heck of a guy draws a blind that's not finished. I bet they have the contractors and all TWRA hands on deck brushing blinds right now. Lol.

West_Tn

I'm going to say the answer is No since they have yet to hit a date they've set so far. Even though this one literally should be as simple as clicking a button.

WilcoKen

I'm going to say the answer is No since they have yet to hit a date they've set so far. Even though this one literally should be as simple as clicking a button.
It's getting pretty late. Almost 3 PM in the land of no opportunity. TWRA needs to let them underprivileged ETN guys know something soon. Lol

Polarkraft

In my list of purchased licenses on the app it says early waterfowl awarded permit, in the quota section it says draw pending. Seems like the screw job is on again.

WilcoKen

In my list of purchased licenses on the app it says early waterfowl awarded permit, in the quota section it says draw pending. Seems like the screw job is on again.
They are failing the smell test—AGAIN!
Ineptitude on display.

Latest posts