Week off to end season!

Trevor2

Got the week off to hunt to end the season but BC of work I haven't been in the woods since before Christmas so what y'all seeing in northeast TN.

catman529

Good luck to you, lucky having the week off. I got a few days this week to hunt myself though so I can't complain! gonna go for an early january deer to finish off the season. Hope you get one too.

cecil30-30

I've about gave up on it.I may go 1 or 2 more evenings.This has been the worst deer season that I can think of,as far as deer sightings go.I usually see 100+ deer from stand a season.This year I think I've seen somehwere between 15-20 from archery till now,and thats counting the 4 I killed.

volunteer1

Hunting in anderson county this morning. should be a good morning for deer activity. Over the past few weeks i have been seeing majority of movement during the first hour of daylight. however with cloudy conditions they could move well into the morning. We will see!

bowriter

R.I.P.
I have not hunted in three weeks but I'm going to AL next week for a few days in the heat of the rut down there. Actually, it will be more of a reunion than a hunt. There are a few of us get together at the pnatation for a few days every year. If it is cold, I'll hunt some and if it is warm, I'll fish. Either way, lots of naps and story telling.

Latest posts