Weather Starting to Change???

WilcoKen

SEMO was better today as far as seeing ducks. Much different than the past 2 weeks. But fog was thick this morning so it didn't help us. When it lifted around 11 things picked up. Fog rolled back in tonight so not sure how tomorrow AM will be. It did have snows passing over lower so we picked a few of them off this morning. I'll be back Sunday AM for the real cold weather. We will see I guess.

Displaced_Vol

Got out this morning but only had about an hour. Didn't see any new birds at all but I managed to kill 1 at least. It's spit snow on & off and the temps have crashed since this morning. I'll get out and look again, maybe hunt one day this week but as of yet I don't think anybody new showed up in my immediate area. Of course we are also covered up in water so they could be spread thin.

UT-longbeard

Friday and Saturday the birds birds were moving great. We killed 13 Friday and 6 Saturday. I had all intentions of Sunday being the best day to hunt due to the weather conditions, I was wrong… we didn't fire a single shot and hunted until noon. I am thinking the birds started to work new fields along the Obion that were holding new water

Bgoodman30

My group did good but I hunted with my son at another spot because we were quarantining and we only killed 3 last 2 days. Didn't see the birds like I was hoping. I have never done too well in sleet but snow completely different. I don't think they like ice bbs hitting them in the face.

Latest posts