Vrabel fired?

Iglow

Nashville becoming the "it" city was going to happen anyways because of our no state income tax and - at the time - low cost of living and housing. Knoxville has no NFL team and they've been flooded with Progressive Yankees as well.
I believe it was gonna happen anyway, 3 interstates crisscross the area that's almost in the center of the eastern u.s., abundant water with a major river and 2 reservoirs, relatively flat land, it was a disaster waiting to happen. It's a wonder it didn't happen earlier as soon as the interstates were completed. But, being on national tv as a part of the most dominate sport in the country didn't help.

Crappieaddict

In all likelihood, Vrabel was/is headed for New England. By waiting on that to play out you risk some good opportunities for a replacement coach. I liked Vrabel, but he seemed inept at hiring the key Coordinator positions. Time will tell if this was a good or stupid move…..

BMan

In all likelihood, Vrabel was/is headed for New England. By waiting on that to play out you risk some good opportunities for a replacement coach. I liked Vrabel, but he seemed inept at hiring the key Coordinator positions. Time will tell if this was a good or stupid move…..

Nope.