Vrabel fired?

WTM

Who are the Titans?
NFL sucks!!!

liberals sure love em

IMG_1687.jpeg

Iglow

I know a lot of y'all like the titans and all but nobody can deny that since they've come the place has become unrecognizable to the natives if they can even afford to live there anymore. I really don't care about the Nashville/Davidson co. part but it's all the other counties and the state in general that got put on the national radar. For those that remember what it was it's really sad.

Spurhunter

I know a lot of y'all like the titans and all but nobody can deny that since they've come the place has become unrecognizable to the natives if they can even afford to live there anymore. I really don't care about the Nashville/Davidson co. part but it's all the other counties and the state in general that got put on the national radar. For those that remember what it was it's really sad.
We get it. Middle Tennessee isn't like it was in the 50's. I don't think that was what this thread was about though.

Displaced_Vol

I don't know but I heard he was heavily involved in making Tannehill the guy and I think that was a mistake. Bigger picture I don't think the franchise is strong and has made horrible draft choices for multiple years. That's obviously not all on him.
Overall I liked Vrabel and think he is a good coach, but I also think a lot of times in the NFL you just have to cycle through coaches after so long, especially if you get stuck in the middle of the pack and can't break through.

Arrowslanger

They trade away their best talent (brown and byard) then expect to win…I think this blow up has been in the works prior to this season. Wouldn't be surprised if vrabel doesn't land on his feet on NE and wish titans would have kept him, but new GM is writing on the wall. Vrabels body language told me he was headed out couple games ago. Surprised they didn't take peanuts for henry earlier this year.

RobbyW

I think he did good with what Mike Mularkey and Ruston Webster built. He maintained what they started then fell off as those players aged out. I also think his heart was out of it and he wanted to be in NE. Probably the right move long term.

Really would like to see Ben Johnson the OC from Detroit, but so would ever team with a HC opening.

Dbllunger

You're forgetting that middle Tennessee was the fastest growing area in the country well BEFORE the Titans were even a consideration in Nashville area. It's the main reason I decided to move here when I graduated school and was looking for a place to open my practice. Titans didn't show up till about 5 years after I got here.

Iglow

You're forgetting that middle Tennessee was the fastest growing area in the country well BEFORE the Titans were even a consideration in Nashville area. It's the main reason I decided to move here when I graduated school and was looking for a place to open my practice. Titans didn't show up till about 5 years after I got here.
Well...so much for staying on topic....but I'll play nice.
If the firing of Mike Vrabel destabilizes and degrades the titans organization I'm glad it happened.
My only interest in the titans is a victory for the team they are playing that week and that they set an nfl record for the most consecutive 0-17 seasons.

Dbllunger

Well...so much for staying on topic....but I'll play nice.
If the firing of Mike Vrabel destabilizes and degrades the titans organization I'm glad it happened.
My only interest in the titans is a victory for the team they are playing that week and that they set an nfl record for the most consecutive 0-17 seasons.
Lol.....you took it off topic when you blamed the Titan's organization for the total moral collapse of Nashville and middle Tennessee. Im just making you aware of actual facts.

BSK

And people, the titans were the seed for the "it" city, that "it" status has destroyed most everything that made the old Nashville unique, it has also driven its leftward trend. Prior to the nfl coming Nashville was not that bad of a place, it was fun to visit, now it sucks.
Nashville becoming the "it" city was going to happen anyways because of our no state income tax and - at the time - low cost of living and housing. Knoxville has no NFL team and they've been flooded with Progressive Yankees as well.

BMan

Nashville becoming the "it" city was going to happen anyways because of our no state income tax and - at the time - low cost of living and housing. Knoxville has no NFL team and they've been flooded with Progressive Yankees as well.

You guys keep leaving off the first two letters...

Latest posts