Vols vs Wildcats

Mike Belt

You have to play great basketball to reach number 1. You have to play great basketball to stay there. Tn didn't. Ky did and did so in every aspect of the game. They deserved the win. I'm betting their next game in a couple of weeks won't be as easy.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
TreyB":181k0a24 said:
Some Vol fans be like..... whew thank god we lost! Needed that one. :rotf: :poke: :tu:

Kinda funny, I was talking to my buddy Saturday before the game. He is a HUGE KY fan and hates everything about TN from a sports standpoint.
He said KY really needed to lose Saturday to wake them up or when they get to the tournament (SEC tournament I think he meant) they will get their butts handed to them because they will think nobody there can beat them.

TreyB

RUGER":1oc8fd4s said:
TreyB":1oc8fd4s said:
Some Vol fans be like..... whew thank god we lost! Needed that one. :rotf: :poke: :tu:

Kinda funny, I was talking to my buddy Saturday before the game. He is a HUGE KY fan and hates everything about TN from a sports standpoint.
He said KY really needed to lose Saturday to wake them up or when they get to the tournament (SEC tournament I think he meant) they will get their butts handed to them because they will think nobody there can beat them.

Some KY fans be like..... Whew thank god we lost! Needed that one. :rotf: :poke: :tu:

TeamYuma

RUGER":h93eu8wz said:
TreyB":h93eu8wz said:

I was at Rupp. Electric Atmosphere.

rem270

TreyB":27x5zdgs said:
RUGER":27x5zdgs said:
TreyB":27x5zdgs said:

Some KY fans be like..... Whew thank god we lost! Needed that one. :rotf: :poke: :tu:
We done took our losses for the year. Whew we don't need anymore :D...

RUGER when you said "He is a huge KY fan and hates everything about TN" I had to think back if you and I had talked over the weekend :D..

PalsPal

Round 2!

Don't think KY will shoot as good as they did last game, but it may not matter if we don't play tougher.

Not sure what was wrong with Washington in the ARK game, but I hope it continues.

cbhunter

PalsPal":36qzewtj said:
Round 2!

Don't think KY will shoot as good as they did last game, but it may not matter if we don't play tougher.

Not sure what was wrong with Washington in the ARK game, but I hope it continues.

Did you watch us last night agaist Ole Miss? Going to be a long Saturday.

PalsPal

cbhunter":2y0xjr9k said:
Did you watch us last night agaist Ole Miss? Going to be a long Saturday.

No, was at Bible study, and forgot to set the DVR. Did listen to final 3-4 minutes though. BTW, Bert is awesome to listen to in a close game or when the refs are ripping us (seems like all of them) :D !

The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope is that KY almost lost to Arkansas at home on Tuesday. But, I'm sure that was a trap game.

Mike Belt

Tn versus Ky looked like a mirror image of their last game in reverse. You couldn't take anything away from Ky on their home court and you couldn't take anything away from Tn on theirs. Good game to watch. I'm betting they'll play each other again in the tournament.

THEdonkey0515

I seen were the seniors on this team are 4-0 in Knoxville against the cats, And have a overall winning record against the cats since Rick barnes well done sir.

encore06

Tn played a heck of a game and Bone was the difference. Cats did not respond to TN pressure defense in an hostile environment. Live and learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PalsPal

cbhunter":2frpyaq3 said:
Man I hate that I missed this game. Great stomping though

I didn't get to see it either, but did just watch the first half (I cheated I did listen on radio live).

It's a very easy game when you make shots and your opponent does not. Let this sink in. TN had a 28-10 advantage in points in the paint :eek: !

I really hope Bone sticks around another year, but I'm afraid he's getting himself some serious looks right now with his level of play.

TeamMainStreet

Bone was lit yesterday. He has been recouping from the flu since the LSU game. Alexander had it during Ole Miss game. Admiral needs to start taking it to the rim and stop trying the 3 ball until he gets his shot back under control. Alexander needs to start producing some offense.

Was a much better showing by TN this time tho.

Latest posts