Vols vs Wildcats

cbhunter

Statistical tidbit of the day: Wildcats are 3-4 against Barnes Volunteer teams. :tu:

I expect a great game and Saturday cant get here soon enough! :party:

Another season sweep of KY would be huge. :super:

gator-n-buck

cbhunter":ael63w6s said:
Statistical tidbit of the day: Wildcats are 3-4 against Barnes Volunteer teams. :tu:

I expect a great game and Saturday cant get here soon enough! :party:

Another season sweep of KY would be huge. :super:

Cal has never lost back-to-back games at home.... Will be interesting. I already have a cold drink on Ky.... :mrgreen:

PalsPal

Grandslam11":1kxgghqu said:
I think last I saw, they had UK at -4 probably because its at RUPP. I expect a great game. Go Vols

Official line won't come out until Friday. That was an early "prediction" from several days ago, which also had a prediction of TN -4 in Knoxville.

I'd say that will swing in the other direction Friday ;) .

People who bet on bball games have a serious addiction. There are just too many variables involved.

buckaroo

These seniors have a 4-3 record against Kentucky, seniors against freshman I say Vols drill them, but the cat refs will keep it close

THEdonkey0515

buckaroo":1pwjejcg said:
These seniors have a 4-3 record against Kentucky, seniors against freshman I say Vols drill them, but the cat refs will keep it close
Right on with the cats refs will keep in close.

2 fouls called on KY all of the first half right?

PalsPal

Both of my worries have come to fruition. KY is shooting very well and the Rupperees. If both continue, we have no shot. If KY cools off, then maybe. The other will not change.

wayne

Espn:This is the most physical game we've seen all year.
Also ESPN:Only 2 fouls called on Kentucky.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PalsPal

wayne":1gkd8ise said:
Espn:This is the most physical game we've seen all year.
Also ESPN:Only 2 fouls called on Kentucky.

It was obvious to all who watched but you gotta give KY players for credit for their intensity and hitting shots. When they realized the refs had forgotten their whistles, it just made them more aggressive as they should do.

This loss will wake us up, just as the LSU did for them.

Can't wait until the game in Knoxville.

rem270

Hey I think I heard from several of you during football season that "even with Ky's best team ever they still couldn't beat Tn"... Now that it's basketball season I can say that even with Tn's best team ever they still couldn't beat Ky!!!!!

In all honestly TN came in startled. They were feeling the pressure of possibly losing their #1 spot if they got beat by Ky. And it happened. Sometimes a loss is a good thing. They'll regroup from this and learn and come looking for revenge when we face y'all at home in a few weeks.

I'm just glad I'm not having to hear folks cry about the refs. My night is made.

gobblegrunt

I watched the entire game. The Vols couldn't have put a grape in the ocean! Once Kentucky realized that the refs weren't going to call a foul they played very very physical. I don't blame them for doing so. In a game like that, of that magnitude, the refs should have allowed both teams to play physical. I mean even the ESPN crew said a few things about the fouls being called. Hopefully this is a wake up call for the Vols. They need to get back to playing defense with high intensity. I hope when the cats come to Knoxville the Vols show up to play.

rem270

Gravey":1es9ow6l said:
Best part about this game is I was sitting in a hot tub at a cabin in the mountains and watching it through the window not having to listen to Jay Bilas commentating. Congrats to Kentucky. They shot lights out and wanted it more.
I like Jay over Dickie V any day lol. Cabin with hot tub sounds awesome! Enjoy!

TreyB

Some Vol fans be like..... whew thank god we lost! Needed that one. :rotf: :poke: :tu:

TreyB

gator-n-buck":1ygd7lzs said:
TreyB":1ygd7lzs said:
Some Vol fans be like..... whew thank god we lost! Needed that one. :rotf: :poke: :tu:

I don't think that they needed a lost like that? They got beat in every aspect of the game and Ky is a much younger team.

I know... I would never want a loss or think it's a good thing to get beat ANYTIME.

But that's just me

Latest posts