UT vs KY

gator-n-buck

Interesting stat to watch....... Teams that have played Bama at home and had an away game the next week with a team from the
Power 5 Conference are 7-25 in those contest.

TreyB

Twinshooter":2c9rnx8k said:
UT by 20, the boys in blue will need some KY when we get done with them. :super: :dance: :super:

Not what I would want to hear if I was a TN fan or player... :shock:

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":v4tbybp4 said:
Interesting stat to watch....... Teams that have played Bama at home and had an away game the next week with a team from the

You had to dig deep for that one. Should be EASY money with the Cats and the points then, right? How about the stat that UT is 29-1 in the last 30 contests between the two teams? Surely you realize some "stats" have nothing to do with the outcome of a game. Tennessee is undefeated on Halloween night on a week following a day game on the road in a stadium in a state that starts with a vowel. That makes about as much sense as worrying about your "stat". :bash:

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":2erjzliz said:
gator-n-buck":2erjzliz said:

You had to dig deep for that one. Should be EASY money with the Cats and the points then, right? How about the stat that UT is 29-1 in the last 30 contests between the two teams? Surely you realize some "stats" have nothing to do with the outcome of a game. Tennessee is undefeated on Halloween night on a week following a day game on the road in a stadium in a state that starts with a vowel. That makes about as much sense as worrying about your "stat". :bash:

That was actually talked about on a UT Sports radio show. I never said UT would lose the game, just found it "interesting". Vol fans seem a little touchy these days. Before you know it, you will be correcting my grammar...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

Twinshooter":2xotb24e said:
TreyB":2xotb24e said:
Twinshooter":2xotb24e said:
UT by 20, the boys in blue will need some KY when we get done with them. :super: :dance: :super:

Not what I would want to hear if I was a TN fan or player... :shock:
Well you are not a TN fan.
That's why I said "if"

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":2s5er00z said:
Spurhunter":2s5er00z said:
gator-n-buck":2s5er00z said:

That was actually talked about on a UT Sports radio show. I never said UT would lose the game, just found it "interesting". Vol fans seem a little touchy these days. Before you know it, you will be correcting my grammar...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I just find it silly that you would dig that deep to find a ridiculous "stat" that goes against Tennessee.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":39gunxxj said:
gator-n-buck":39gunxxj said:
Spurhunter"[quote="gator-n-buck":39gunxxj said:

I just find it silly that you would dig that deep to find a ridiculous "stat" that goes against Tennessee.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I didn't "dig that deep"???? All I had to do was turn my vehicle on and they were talking about it on the Sports Animal..... :) I think it's more of a stat that goes against teams that played Bama at home and those teams have to play a road game next....... :tu:

I don't have to dig deep for stats to go against UT...... 3-4 pretty much sums it up..... :tu:

Latest posts