Under Armour Gear worth the $?

TNReb

Entirely depends on what you're looking at. I like some of it, but I know other people who really dislike it. I wear a lot of their base layers for golf in the cooler weather, but I think there are brands with better base layers for hunting.

STICK&STRING

My best friend swears by it. It's all he'll use. I thought it was just him being him but I invested in the compression top and bottom in realtreeAP. Got it on ebay pretty reasonably priced because its not the most current pattern. I watched my buddy walk into the 15 degree winter weather in just his base layer (under armour), hoodie (under armour), and pants. and he sat there longer than I could. I really like mine. Im sure there are better options for the price (smart wools, etc.) but I really enjoy my under armour. My only complaint is that often times if the weather is above 60, I will wear my camo cargo pants and my UA compression top. It makes me sweat a lot walking in to the stand and then I feel wet the rest of the sit. But in colder weather I don't have that issue. I would recommend at least trying the top from ebay.

PillsburyDoughboy

Ive got one pair of their base layers by the Under Armour brand and several aftermarket no name brand copies. I can't tell a bit of difference in the performance in them. Both work great.

Like others have said there are other base layers out there. My Wiggy Fishnets are hard to beat for all round protection. But They are expensive so I generally keep them for special hunts.

Latest posts