TWRA wants to sue people that disagree with them.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I took this off a duck hunting page I visit on the book of face.

So Jason Harmon wants to take action against us for standing against their changes……
I guess he's the new TWRA social media man.

tdub.jpg

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Right now, I'd be questioning where this actually came from, it's a picture of an email with nothing that actually validates where is was taken. Either someone inside TWRA legal department is leaking this to the person the email is allegedly about(or someone else outside the agency), or it could be a fake. Maybe I'm just too suspicious, but I doubt someone in legal is leaking their emails. Not that I trust TWRA on all this duck stuff(or much else right now), but I don't trust this either.

Tennessee280

I read it as TWRA wanting to remove them from FaceBook, not sue them. I'd be curious to see what they've posted. From what I can tell, they're photoshopping people's heads on gifs. Sounds pretty childish to me.
they're photshopping their own heads on scenes from braveheart and stuff like that, not the council members heads.. i guess they dunno what gif's are bc thats literally all it is, this guy is a tool

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Right now, I'd be questioning where this actually came from, it's a picture of an email with nothing that actually validates where is was taken. Either someone inside TWRA legal department is leaking this to the person the email is allegedly about(or someone else outside the agency), or it could be a fake. Maybe I'm just too suspicious, but I doubt someone in legal is leaking their emails. Not that I trust TWRA on all this duck stuff(or much else right now), but I don't trust this either.
I agree with you, however, that was about the time twra started sending out warnings and started banning people from the facebook page.
No idea how the guy got his "hands" on the email ?
Might be all made up. I got my money on it being true though.
I also have my money on there will be nothing done and they will continue to destroy public waterfowl hunting in TN.

gary66

one things for sure, there are people who are working to get everyone at everyone's throat.

As I look at this list I think...7 out of 7, they hit 7 out of 7.

16 ​These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to [h]​Him:
17 ​A[i]​ proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 ​A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 ​A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.

It will be on full display tonight. The real SOTU...union, they want anything but.

Tennessee280

I agree with you, however, that was about the time twra started sending out warnings and started banning people from the facebook page.
No idea how the guy got his "hands" on the email ?
Might be all made up. I got my money on it being true though.
I also have my money on there will be nothing done and they will continue to destroy public waterfowl hunting in TN.
exactly ruger.. ego's like this guy's are what got these idiots in this spot in the first place, especially now that they're not willing to admit they messed up

Madbowh

Very simple everyone get off Facebook if you not a liberal. No form of government should be on any social media PERIOD. social media is part of big tech which is not for democracy, freedom of speech, etc. I have not and will not ever get on any social media. If everyone not on democrats side got off all social media they would be bored for lack of ammo.