Turkey Changes In Season Some States

th88

Nonresident tags need to be limited or more expensive. Will never happen.
I wouldn't bet on that. We will start seeing more non-resident restrictions or regulations put in place deter non-residents. Hopefully it works and some quit turkey hunting.

And oh those poor YouTubers won't be recruiting so many new turkey hunters that we desperately need! Hopefully the interest in them dies down as well after they help ruin it for the veteran public land traveling hunters.

CrossVolle

I wouldn't bet on that. We will start seeing more non-resident restrictions or regulations put in place deter non-residents. Hopefully it works and some quit turkey hunting.

And oh those poor YouTubers won't be recruiting so many new turkey hunters that we desperately need! Hopefully the interest in them dies down as well after they help ruin it for the veteran public land traveling hunters.
I hope you're right. East Tennessee is overrun with out of staters every opening weekend. Tennessee is already a premier Turkey hunting state, but the YouTubers certainly shoulder some of the blame for the influx of nonresidents.

Andy S.

The Oklahoma Conservation Commission approved the changes. One bird next spring.

"We can always review and adjust as we closely monitor reproductive success, hunter harvest and other measures going forward."

ROVERBOY

As far as hunters killing a lot, I have killed 1 a season for the last few years. Mostly because I don't hear a lot anymore. It's got really tough. But, I do wish they would reduce the limit.

Latest posts