Turket breast recipe

bvoss

I do the same, but I like to use a little cornmeal in with the flour,and I always double batter 'em. I'm still trying to perfect the batter though.

redblood

I use to chunk and fry in flour to i found a recipe online on a turkey site everyone raved about. It is very spicy and takes a little preparation but it is incredible. I will post the recipe or the link again. It is called cajun cleos flaming turkey fries and it is amazing.

plumbdaddy

Strips or chunks, soak over night in butter, batter with a flavoring of your choice. Cover the bottom of a fry pan with olive oil about 1/4", quick brown and place on a paper towel to get oil off. Place in a brown and bag with carrots, onion, garlic chunks and 2 cans of chicken broth, bake in the oven at 325 for about an 1 1/2 hours. Serve over a bed of white rice. It is great! At least I like it that way. Good luck

rogvegas

ENDED UP SOAKING IN BUTTERMILK WITH SEASON SALT IN IT OVER NIGHT. CUT INTO CHUNKS BATTERD AND DEEP FRIED. AWSOME... THANKS FOR ALL THE TIPS. GOIN FOR #4 TOMORROW LAST DAY.

Latest posts