Tumbler Help

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I have no money, just investments. šŸ˜
Investment
Bear Invest GIF by ProBit Global

fairchaser

I have the FART (Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler) with SS pins and IMO it's hands down the most efficient way to thoroughly clean your brass cases, inside and out, including the primer pocket.
I agree! The only thing I'll add is to use hot water, lemishine and dawn. You don't need to tumble for long. I'll tumble mine for 20-25 minutes. I use a food dehydrator to dry them but you can air dry them turned down. Next you will want to trim them as the pins will slightly peen the case mouth.

MUP

I agree! The only thing I'll add is to use hot water, lemishine and dawn. You don't need to tumble for long. I'll tumble mine for 20-25 minutes. I use a food dehydrator to dry them but you can air dry them turned down. Next you will want to trim them as the pins will slightly peen the case mouth.
This is what I do. I deprime after firing then immediately tumble, then the rest of the process of case prep.

infoman jr.

I tumble without pins before sizing then with pins afterwards to clean the primer pocket. I've damaged a sizing die with dirty brass. I won't make that mistake again.

Latest posts