Pflueger president

I think I'm really gonna like it for whacky worm and Ned rig fishing
Caught 10 or 12 small bass this afternoon

Attachments

• 6BBAAAE3-BEB2-4155-BFD9-8691405BEAC7.jpeg
    6BBAAAE3-BEB2-4155-BFD9-8691405BEAC7.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 68

Lincoln Co Archer

Don't be scared to go down to 15-20lb braid if you feel like your casting distance is lacking. It also helps in windier conditions to keep the bow out of your line. That being said, if it ain't broke, don't fix it😂

sll

The Pflueger President and Daiwa Revros spinning reels are both great reels at the price point that they sell for. Great value for what you get in return for the product. I fish a lot......a lot more than most.....and while I will agree that there usually is a difference in the quality of baitcasters between a $150 one and one that costs $50 that this is not the case with those two spinning reels.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
The Pflueger President and Daiwa Revros spinning reels are both great reels at the price point that they sell for. Great value for what you get in return for the product. I fish a lot......a lot more than most.....and while I will agree that there usually is a difference in the quality of baitcasters between a $150 one and one that costs $50 that this is not the case with those two spinning reels.
I had Pflueger trions on all my bream rods. I can't remember the model number, something like gx 200 or something. They quit making them and the current trions of the same size are nowhere near the reels the other ones were.
I have gone to Presidents, of varied sizes, as my other ones wear out.
I have heard good things about the Daiwa's but once I bought my first President I saw no need to try anything else.

As for bass fishing I have all baitcasters except for one older President (on a crappy rod) and the one I just got.
I REALLY like this new one.

Latest posts