Trespasser/Poacher Again

landman

Have been dealing with them for years.

You spend time and money, improving you land, managing the herd
and you have a low life cross the property lines to shoot deer.

We found earlier this week were they were hunting, even the exact tree, put out more signs, I join public land at this spot. Lines
are Greatly marked, and you can tell a change in the land.

Well he came back yesterday and shot a buck, he's hunting 80-100yds from the property line and this buck was another 300yds away. Part of the arrow still in buck, 100% unethical shot, 2" inches from the Butt Hole straight up the deer.

Hopefully the Federal GW gets him before I do.

photo1-120.jpg

MattR

Thats messed up, way beyond messed up actually. I dont own property but Im pretty sure if I did and had your problem I would end up in a loony bin. Does no one have respect for deer? I love deer hunting but I feel bad for that deer. Sorry to hear it.

RackHntr

Was they hunting on your land or just near the property line? If their not actually hunting on your land theres not much you can do.

landman

centerpunch said:
Did you kill the deer or did it die of that shot? prob a dumb question but im a little confused!

The deer was found dead, laying in farm road coyotes had been on him some, guess he died last night

landman

RackHntr said:
Was they hunting on your land or just near the property line? If their not actually hunting on your land theres not much you can do.

Go back a read first post, GW's now the problem is there, MAPS show the property lines, a few years ago I even had them correct one

several times we have found people across the lines
or find sign, the recent one have even left his Tinks69 drag scent rope. It's not hard to find sign were people hunt, trail's, tracks,marks from climber on tree, etc

landman

RackHntr said:

Go back a read first post, GW's now the problem is there, MAPS show the property lines, a few years ago I even had them correct one

several times we have found people across the lines
or find sign, the recent one have even left his Tinks69 drag scent rope. It's not hard to find sign were people hunt, trail's, tracks,marks from climber on tree, etc

Latest posts