Trespasser, anyone know him?

MidTennFisher

Sorry for double posting but I realize this forum gets a lot more views than the Trail Cam forum and want to find out who this is. If enough people see the pics, someone will recognize him.

Moderators - feel free to remove the post in Trail Cams & Pics if you don't want a double post. I'd rather keep it here so more people see it.

This guy is on camera trespassing on my family's land in Christiana.

Game warden and Rutherford County police are involved. If anyone knows who he is please PM me. Thanks.

1700137607849.png
Tr

MidTennFisher

Man that climbing stand nesting job is a trip hazard. That bottom cable probably sent him face first into the ground.
Yea he certainly doesn't know how to pack a climber properly. I'll be in TN all of Thanksgiving week and doing a good bit of hunting on that property. Now I wonder if I'll run into this dork.

MidTennFisher

I'd check with the nearest hairstylists. One of them should recognize that suave hairdo.
LOL that's funny. I bet deer can smell his hairspray from the next zip code.
Man that climbing stand nesting job is a trip hazard. That bottom cable probably sent him face first into the ground.
If that happens, I only pray it happens in front of one of the trail cameras.

tug

Sorry for double posting but I realize this forum gets a lot more views than the Trail Cam forum and want to find out who this is. If enough people see the pics, someone will recognize him.

Moderators - feel free to remove the post in Trail Cams & Pics if you don't want a double post. I'd rather keep it here so more people see it.

Game warden and Rutherford County police are involved. If anyone knows who he is please PM me. Thanks.

View attachment 203473Tr
First thing to determine is whether he walks in, or parks. Find the parking spot. But with cell phones, he may have someone pick him up.

He did not pick your place at random. He knows it. He worked there in the past. Grew up down the road. Had permission in the past. Something.

He is hunting a spot because there are deer there. My guess it is not more than 100 yards from where this pic was taken. Figure out where you would hunt deer with a bow 100 yards from this pic, and that is where he is going.

I have caught two guys in trees in their climbers. You can call the cops while they climb down. It is a satisfying feeling.

SSlater

View attachment 203473Tr
If I knew someone who looked like that, I wouldn't admit it.

Lone Hunter

Hard to tell, but is that idiot using his bow like a walking stick. Hard to not want to hit someone like that when you run into them
I was thinking the same thing. Pay all that money for the equipment and mistreat it. Hope if he got to draw on a deer the bow came apart and the stand fell down the tree with him in it. Hope you find out who it is..

Latest posts