Trespasser in Christiana. Anyone know him?

MidTennFisher

My family's land in Christiana has a trespasser on camera. Yesterday my dad went out to hang some trail tapes and noticed a few items gone from near one of his ladder stands. He checked a camera right by it and found this guy. We have no idea who he is or where he came from but the logical assumption is he stole it. We care a lot less about the stolen items than we do about the fact that someone is on our property that isn't supposed to be.

I don't have Facebook or any other social media platforms but if anyone wants to share it to get more eyes on it, please do. Let's find out who this guy is.

If you've got any idea who it is please PM me. Thanks.

1700061159049.png
1700061481021.png

Last edited:

Ski

I believe I'd have to knock on neighbor's door and introduce myself, and if it's him get my stuff back & make it clear to stay off my property. I'd then give the pics to sherif and prosecute for criminal trespass. Dirtbags like that will take a mile if you give an inch. It sucks but the only way to nip it is with overwhelming force that makes him regret ever stepping foot on your place. In the meantime post dozens of no trespassing signs and hang several cameras just for catching people.

DaveTN

I've asked this before and never got an answer… will Tennessee Deputies arrest someone for walking across private land?

I'm asking because we have had a few of these threads lately and there always seem to have the comment "Have them arrested". I know they can be arrested if they steal something, I'm just curious if walking across someone's land can land you in jail?

Latest posts