To'oto'o and Saban leaving Neyland!

LY

Anybody know if it's normal for the head coach to not ride back on the bus? I'm assuming they flew, so maybe he rides back on the same plane?

Never really thought about it, guess I always just assumed they always rode together.

Also, anybody notice the more trolling with the "Sweet home Alabama" song.

wayne

image_6111.png

PalsPal

Anybody know if it's normal for the head coach to not ride back on the bus? I'm assuming they flew, so maybe he rides back on the same plane?

Never really thought about it, guess I always just assumed they always rode together.

I thought the same.

Absolutely. The UT athletic dept was definitely prepared for a win. I'd also like to know if they provided cigars, because it looked everybody on the field had one.

Gravey

Was gonna ask the same thing about the coach and comment on the song. Love it!!! 🤣

Trey13

Probably a question for Saban sidekick @PillsburyDoughboy to answer for you since he was in the floor of the vehicle Saban was in.

Latest posts