TN Quota hunts

WhiteJD4

Exceeding customer expectations is seemingly not on their agenda.
Seems to get worse and worse every year
1628613784675.png

arickettsjr

I've been a part of a few western state draws. I'll admit that it surprises me it takes this long to get the results out. I half expect an email saying something like, "So guys, an intern screwed up and deleted everyone's choices. We've been trying to recover it but failed. Please go back online and reapply exactly as you did before."

Antler Daddy

LBL sent out this message:

"First, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience and confusion we may have caused with the results posted for the fall Deer Quota Hunt. We were running some tests on the system's drawing application and as a result, some test results of the quota hunt drawing were posted. These are not final results and no changes have been made to preference points on your account. The final quota hunt results will be posted no later than August 14, 2021. Once the results are posted, we will send an email letting everyone know the results have been updated. At that time you can log in to the system to retrieve your results.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience and confusion we may have caused."

The TN deadline was before the LBL deadline.

TN G.O.A.T Hunter

LBL sent out this message:

"First, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience and confusion we may have caused with the results posted for the fall Deer Quota Hunt. We were running some tests on the system's drawing application and as a result, some test results of the quota hunt drawing were posted. These are not final results and no changes have been made to preference points on your account. The final quota hunt results will be posted no later than August 14, 2021. Once the results are posted, we will send an email letting everyone know the results have been updated. At that time you can log in to the system to retrieve your results.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience and confusion we may have caused."

The TN deadline was before the LBL deadline.
I wonder if it has anything to do with Raffle going on.

mike243

I have to put my vacation time in during early November for the following year, its tough to get them moved, if I was to hit the elk lottery I maybe job hunting after its over lol, it sure limits my choices on hunts