TN Quota hunts

mike243

had 2 pts going into this draw, drawed oakridge 2nd gun I wanted first hunt but oh well , not sure how somebody drew the first hunt as there 2nd hunt and I only drew my 2nd choice? lot of funny looking stuff going on as somebody with 11pts got beat out of a hunt by 10PT for PI

kamml

Yuichi, I got my #1 pick, antlerless deer hunt 0ct 16-17. Don't know a thing about the place. Does anyone have suggestions? It looks like a mix of fields and forested areas. CN I scout the area now or is it closed to everyone until the hunt date. I don't see a gate when I look at it on OnX hunt.

SKFOOTER

Th
had 2 pts going into this draw, drawed oakridge 2nd gun I wanted first hunt but oh well , not sure how somebody drew the first hunt as there 2nd hunt and I only drew my 2nd choice? lot of funny looking stuff going on as somebody with 11pts got beat out of a hunt by 10PT for PI.
The 10 pt draw for the PI hunt drew the October hunt which always take less points to draw. Most applicants sign up for the December hunt only which I drew with 11 points.

Latest posts