The REAL GAME

Mudbone

I think vandy/vols is still a rivalry. It just has a very lopsided win/loss record.
This game to the vandy players is their super bowl. Everyone likes to beat the vols because of the history of them being one of the ncaa's better football teams.

THEdonkey0515

I was just saying me personally as a Vol fan the Vandy game does Not feel like a rivalry. I do cheer for Vandy 11 weeks out of the season. I think many Vol fans do.

Is it a rivalry? Yes.

Does it really feel like one to Me? No

Maybe if I was a Vandy fan & my team was on the other side of that lopsided win/Loss Record & It was a BIG game for the Vols every single year like Mud bone said Vandys Superbowl I would see it more as a rivalry game.

PillsburyDoughboy

THEdonkey0515":1tj6nnbb said:
I was just saying me personally as a Vol fan the Vandy game does Not feel like a rivalry. I do cheer for Vandy 11 weeks out of the season. I think many Vol fans do.

Is it a rivalry? Yes.

Does it really feel like one to Me? No

Maybe if I was a Vandy fan & my team was on the other side of that lopsided win/Loss Record & It was a BIG game for the Vols every single year like Mud bone said Vandys Superbowl I would see it more as a rivalry game.

Well put me down as a Vandy fan this weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

TeamMainStreet":2gcknfzk said:
Going back to the OP, the Iron Bowl is THE GAME in the south IMO.
I agree and would almost say nationally as well... OSU-Michigan would probably get top rivalry nationally

Latest posts