The last rifle sling that I'll ever buy

Wiley

Guys, the perfect rifle sling debate comes and goes almost every season. Sometime a long time back, probably 20 years or so, I bought the last version of a rifle sling that I'll ever have. In fact I bought 3 or 4 of them. It's called the Safari Sling. THE thing that sold me on them is that the sling always keeps my rifle in front of me. Why wouldn't you always want your rifle almost in your hands yet resting your arms from having to physically carry it or having it slung behind your shoulder costing you a few seconds in target acquisition? Having the rifle in front of me also allows me to have a tree stand or backpack on my back without the rifle interfering with it or vice versa. It's a win/win, at least for me. All of my slings are set up with high quality QD sling swivels so that I can easily swap them to another weapon if I want or need to. Over the years I have recommended this sling to friends and acquaintances with the offer that I'd buy it from them if they didn't like it. So far there's no takers on that offer. I am in no way connected to this product, just a very satisfied user and wanted to share my experience with y'all. Here's a couple of videos.......

Latest posts