Tagged Out: Serious Mass

Os2Outdoors

Was fortunate enjoy to harvest this heavy 9 pointer yesterday afternoon. When I spotted this deer he was over 400 yards away with his head down eating a cover crop of winter wheat, clover, peas and turnips. I decided to use the terrain to close the distance to 266 yards. He was quartering hard when I squezzed the trigger on my RUM custom .45 cal smokeless muzzleloaders with a Parker Match Hunter 300gr bullet. He only went 20 yard and piled up in the feild. Extremely pleased to end my season with this mature buck.
Mass!!!

Rob-HC Hunter

Rob-HC Hunter that is an awesome heavy racked Buck ! Congratulations on an amazing Buck.
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. I'm extremely fortunate to have a place that my buddy and I have worked hard on to produce this quality of deer.

Ed Cude

Was fortunate enjoy to harvest this heavy 9 pointer yesterday afternoon. When I spotted this deer he was over 400 yards away with his head down eating a cover crop of winter wheat, clover, peas and turnips. I decided to use the terrain to close the distance to 266 yards. He was quartering hard when I squezzed the trigger on my RUM custom .45 cal smokeless muzzleloaders with a Parker Match Hunter 300gr bullet. He only went 20 yard and piled up in the feild. Extremely pleased to end my season with this mature buck.
Wow nice buck

Latest posts