SUPPRESSORS

infoman jr.

7mm08":2rvs6n38 said:
Didn't you used to have to go thru an attorney and some crap of declaring it in a will or something like that?
If you don't want to have your local LEO involved, you can form a trust in which to own the suppressor or other NFA item. That's the route I went. Mine holds 2 suppressors and an SBR. If you don't want to go through a trust, your local Chief of Police must sign the Form 4 and you will be fingerprinted before you submit it to the ATF.

LanceS4803

I went with a Thunderbeast 30BA. (They have a brand new one out now with a smaller muzzle brake.) They are titanium, durable and light weight. I've used this suppressor for deer hunting and it is on my AR right now for coyotes.
https://thunderbeastarms.com/products/ultra-9

If you shooting for accuracy in a bolt action, the 30 series is the one to go with. No POI shift on or off.
Paperwork is super easy, it is the wait that is a killer.

ttf909

Just got 3 suppressors back via trust option less than 4 months wait . The tax stamp is 200.00 per item and The trust was all online thru silencershop and cost about 100.00.

infoman jr.

LanceS4803":p131h2lb said:
I went with a Thunderbeast 30BA. (They have a brand new one out now with a smaller muzzle brake.) They are titanium, durable and light weight. I've used this suppressor for deer hunting and it is on my AR right now for coyotes.
https://thunderbeastarms.com/products/ultra-9

If you shooting for accuracy in a bolt action, the 30 series is the one to go with. No POI shift on or off.
Paperwork is super easy, it is the wait that is a killer.

I have one of those in a .300 win mag. Freaking tac driver. ;)

vixty

A trust is the way to go if you plan on purchasing more than one nfa item. I decided to go with a Templar ark9 can so I can use it with my Tikka 35 whelen. Its 7.5in long and weighs in at 12oz. I'm still waiting for my form 3 but will give a review on their suppressor in may sometime when I get everything taken care of.

Latest posts