squash bug eggs

WTM

a few tips. just pulled my squash plants since they have given up. they had squash bug eggs. i usually pull most of my plants especially squash, cukes and tomatoes and throw them in the trash. itll help keep pests to a minimum. beans i let compost in the garden. i chop the corn and leave the roots.

Mud Creek

My buddy runs an organic vegetable farm using irrigation system. Squash bugs destroyed his first run of them. After some studying and talking with a local aimish guy whose also a big veg.farmer that went through the same thing they, they decided to mix BT in from the day he starts them and now has BEAUTIFUL squash and zuchinni plants!!

WTM

BT will work for vine borers as well. in a home garden planting late and using a board and you can deal with them without spraying. they only have one generation lifecycle and if you can wipe them out then, youll not have any for that year. a board laying beside the squash plants and theyll hide under it during the day. just lift the board and squash the piss out of them and mash any eggs under the leaves.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
My buddy runs an organic vegetable farm using irrigation system. Squash bugs destroyed his first run of them. After some studying and talking with a local aimish guy whose also a big veg.farmer that went through the same thing they, they decided to mix BT in from the day he starts them and now has BEAUTIFUL squash and zuchinni plants!!
Spray or granular?? Which BT? There seem to be a couple strains and a few different producers.

Latest posts