Southern Middle TN rut

TNMountain

What's the action looking like up on the mountains in Franklin county and surrounding areas? Usually about time for full swing rut but I'm seeing very little sign and very few deer. Went from 10 or so every sit during bow season to literally 3 deer since first weekend of muzzleloader.

Ski

I'm just north of Franklin in Manchester. Rut seems to be an ebb and flow from early November all through the season. I was out Saturday evening and watched numerous chases, one of which was a promising 3yr old. Seems to coincide with other years for here.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
What's the action looking like up on the mountains in Franklin county and surrounding areas? Usually about time for full swing rut but I'm seeing very little sign and very few deer. Went from 10 or so every sit during bow season to literally 3 deer since first weekend of muzzleloader.
I've seen more bobcats and coyotes than deer there.

TNMountain

the action where I hunt in Franklin county has gotten worse and worse. Bow season sightings was best for me. It's been a tough season.
Same here. Seen a lot of deer on the mountain during bow season a couple nice bucks and now it's awful. Makes it hard to get up in the morning haha