Southern Middle TN Lease for Special Needs Son

mule34

Looking for any available land to lease in southern middle Tennessee. I have a special needs son that is in a wheelchair and would love to find a place as our hobby together. He loves being outdoors and I'm trying to find something to keep that going with him.

We had a long standing lease in Giles County that got pulled from us this year. It was a great place and we had a great relationship with the landowner for nearly 20 years. But they are selling the farm and it has been heartbreaking losing that lease after all these years.

Thank you to all the fellow hunters out there that have kept the tradition alive through generations. I took hunting with my dad and family for granted growing up. Life has humbled me through the years. I greatly appreciate any potential leads.

Snake

Looking for any available land to lease in southern middle Tennessee. I have a special needs son that is in a wheelchair and would love to find a place as our hobby together. He loves being outdoors and I'm trying to find something to keep that going with him.

We had a long standing lease in Giles County that got pulled from us this year. It was a great place and we had a great relationship with the landowner for nearly 20 years. But they are selling the farm and it has been heartbreaking losing that lease after all these years.

Thank you to all the fellow hunters out there that have kept the tradition alive through generations. I took hunting with my dad and family for granted growing up. Life has humbled me through the years. I greatly appreciate any potential leads.
Been there hope you find something.

Latest posts