southern middle tn hog hunts

toddw

I am looking to takes some children on a summer hog hunt. I am looking for a farmer or outfitter who does not charge an arm and a leg to hunt. I am doing this to keep them interested in hunting until deer season comes around. If anyone knows of anyone, I would appreciate the help.

Kimber45

I am actually looking for the same thing. Don't have much to spend as my 17 yr old son was a passenger in a vehicle accident on May 9th which required traumatic brain surgery at The Med in Memphis. So far I've seen bills totalling over $600,000. Thank the Lord for health insurance as the other kids car insurance seems bascially worthless. He is recovering remarkably however he will have titanium strips holding a section of his skull in place for the rest of his life so there went his plans to go in the military among other things. I also have a 13 yr old son who loves to hunt. I've never had an oppourtunity to get these kids away from home for a few days on a hunt and would really like to find a late summer - early fall gun-hog hunt for my boys. If anyone could hook me up with an inexpensive hunt I can promise you it would be greatly appreciated!

BlevConsult

My son, nephew, and I went to Spartan preserve near Grandview, Tn and had a good time. His Website is boarhuntingtn.com

Check them out and call Mitch and tell him the big guy from East Tennessee sent ya.

Latest posts