Some might call this cheating....

dewclaw

Congrats! My grandparents farm was on Bob Gray Rd (actually Bob Gray was my great great (I think?) grandfather. Cool to know there are deer around there now!

416wbymag

Congrats! My grandparents farm was on Bob Gray Rd (actually Bob Gray was my great great (I think?) grandfather. Cool to know there are deer around there now!
Which one was it? Rode the school bus up Bob Gray daily for years. Knew most everyone that way.

Deer showed up 15 years ago or so. There has always been a sparse one or two. I think these oak ridge deer that crossed into hardin valley, stayed and spread. Couple spots off that road I wouldn't mind dropping a stand

double browtine

Congrats! That is a nice looking buck! That is awesome that your neighbor gave you a heads up about him.

I shot a doe one time at my old house from the kitchen window. I had overslept to go out and get in my stand in the woods. It was late December and I had just poured a cup of coffee and way standing there in my underwear looking out the window. I shot her the neck with a 300 win mag. I had the barrel out the window. The wife and kids were upstairs still asleep and never even woke up from the shot.

Joe2Kool

No pics of the hunter (in undies!) with his deer? C'mon. We need a grip n grin photo!! On second thought…maybe not.

I live off Lovell Rd also. Maybe I can come over, watch the game, and "hunt" with you!! 😁😁

Congrats!