Some might call this cheating....

dr

Congratulations! I used to live on Yarnell, off Lovell rd. Wish I still had that 5 acres.

dewclaw

Which one was it? Rode the school bus up Bob Gray daily for years. Knew most everyone that way.

Deer showed up 15 years ago or so. There has always been a sparse one or two. I think these oak ridge deer that crossed into hardin valley, stayed and spread. Couple spots off that road I wouldn't mind dropping a stand
My grandparents were Freeman and Evelyn Brown. Head down Bob Gray from Lovell, cross the Pellissippi, and theirs was the second drive on the right. It is now Freeman's Farm and Gray Eagle??? Subdivisions. More of the family lived across the road. Great, great grandparents farm was at NW corner of Bob Gray and Hickey roads.

SSlater

Nice deer! Lots of them out there. Surprised there's still enough room to shoot out there. Y'all are running out of space. Wait until Schaad rd is done.

We moved to West knox when I was 14. In 1984, from Michigan.

Things sure have changed.

416wbymag

Nice deer! Lots of them out there. Surprised there's still enough room to shoot out there. Y'all are running out of space. Wait until Schaad rd is done.

We moved to West knox when I was 14. In 1984, from Michigan.

Things sure have changed.
I have 7 acres, neighbor has 3, next house has 30 and we all back up to an old rock quarry :)

416wbymag

My grandparents were Freeman and Evelyn Brown. Head down Bob Gray from Lovell, cross the Pellissippi, and theirs was the second drive on the right. It is now Freeman's Farm and Gray Eagle??? Subdivisions. More of the family lived across the road. Great, great grandparents farm was at NW corner of Bob Gray and Hickey roads.
that is awesome. I never really knew them but they allowed us in the back field and woods to crow and squirrel hunt all time. Small world.

Latest posts