Sneak Peek at Bergara's new offerings

webfeet7

I think they are still a young company, growing really fast and need to put their production capabilities into the chamberings that are the most popular. Myself, I'd love to see more rifles chambered in traditional hunting cartridges like .270, 30-06, 7Mag, etc. but the reality is that they just don't sell well anymore.
I'd love to see the traditional calibers make a comeback as well. I'm sure all these new rounds are legit but I've become too attached to the old 7 mag! I see that they dont offer the carbon ridge in it…heartbreaker lol

Rockhound

Timber in 30-06. I saw one in Montana a couple years ago. I guess I should have bought it there.

Looking in East Tennessee. All we have here are tons of synthetic stocks in manbun calibers. They always tell me when they get a wood gun in a classic caliber, they sell immediately. That was the same scenario when I worked at SMGA at Knife Works.
I THINK we have one if your willing to travel to middle tn to get it, I'd have to look tomorrow to be sure.

TNRifleman

It's all over the place. I'm gonna bench it one more time before I blow the horn. I really hope they continue their sp line to include 6.5 grendel, 6 arc, and maybe others
If you've tried all the normal stuff like torquing action screws to 55 in lbs, checking bases and rings for security and ruling out the scope, hit me up via pm and I can get you in touch with the right person to get you taken care of.

Red-Team-98

I like the Bergara Ridge in 300 WM so much went and bought another one in 308 Win just wish the it had a detachable magazine on both makes it easier to use a Scope rail.

Tn_Va_Hunter

I thought you guys might enjoy a sneak peek at some of Bergara's new offerings that will be shipping to dealers this month. All three of these models will come in 6.5CM, 6.5PRC, .308 and 300WM for now. I am really hoping for 7 PRC in the future but we will see.

The Crest is a rifle that has been available in Europe for a while now and has finally transitioned over here and will have a steel barrel. The HMR is the rifle that almost everyone associates with Bergara and now they are taking it up a notch with a carbon barreled version that only weighs 7.5 lbs.. The Ridge Carbon at 6.4 lbs. will be an absolutely fantastic hunting rifle.
View attachment 162965
View attachment 162964
View attachment 162966
Any update to when they'll hit the shelves ? Can you preorder it ?

Latest posts