SEC record picks???

Bone Collector

I drank the orange kool aid Coach Heupel mixed up last year. I have Tennessee 11-1 at best and 10-2 at worst. I only see 3 possible places for losses: UGA, A&M, and @Florida. I am glad we get A&M at home. For some reason I think they are going to surprise everyone this year. All that talent now has some experience and we know Jimbo can coach. Florida will be tough at The Swamp, and UGA is just UGA.
you're that confident about beating the Gumps on the road?

I have many scenarios on how the season can go and most of them are based on which version of Joe we get.

I can see them going 11-1 by beating either Bama in Tuscaloosa, or GA at home. I can also see them losing both those games and either the FL game in the swamp or A&M game at home.

So 11-1 is rainbows and unicorns, and 9-3 is my most likely outcome. I have too many questions about Milton. He has to show me he can be accurate with the ball, because Coach Heup is gonna have those WRs open. Doom and gloom would be 7-5, lets hope that doesn't happen.

Spurhunter

you're that confident about beating the Gumps on the road?

I have many scenarios on how the season can go and most of them are based on which version of Joe we get.

I can see them going 11-1 by beating either Bama in Tuscaloosa, or GA at home. I can also see them losing both those games and either the FL game in the swamp or A&M game at home.

So 11-1 is rainbows and unicorns, and 9-3 is my most likely outcome. I have too many questions about Milton. He has to show me he can be accurate with the ball, because Coach Heup is gonna have those WRs open. Doom and gloom would be 7-5, lets hope that doesn't happen.
I agree with everything you said 100% except the 7-5 part. As far as the Gumps, I think their QB and secondary problems eat them alive and they go 8-4. Obviously my pure, unadulterated hatred for that program factors into my prediction. Nothing would make me happier than to see them lose to Texas, A&M, Tennessee, LSU, and cap it off with a loss at Auburn. Hell, throw in a loss to Ole Miss for good measure. I do realize the Tennessee game in Tuscaloser will be tough. I counted it as an automatic win to annoy a couple alabama trolls. 😅

Latest posts